Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Fangs and claws (FxM) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

the full moon shines down brightly from the the night sky, the cold night wind biting at Y/C's fur, he was in his element, the element of a wolf, of an Alpha. He was fearless, he was poweful, yet the sound of her sultry, seductive voice echoing in the air sent a shiver down his spine.

He wasn't afraid of her, quite the contrary actually, he was attracted to her. But some might think that's foolish, especially since she was a vampire.

So basically i had an idea, i want a werewolf x vampire Roleplay becsuse I think it'd be interesting, especially since i'll be using December, her history and hatred of werewolves would make the roleplay much more intriguing.

The main premise is that Y/C is the alpha of a well known werewolf pack or if you really wanna go deep, the werewolf king himself, during a run in the forest after his border control lets him know of an intruder he finds December after she's had a fix of blood, perhaps on a pack member or a rogue, when he hears her voice, smells her scent and looks into her eyes he immediately finds out that she's a vampire... but also his mate.

Werewolf mates will work just like how most media portrays them as, with the devine scent, tingles with physical contact and love at first sight certainty. If I can get this right I have a prediction that this is going to be dramatic, romantic and absolutely hilarious at the same time.

If you're interested please dm me, i'll get back to you when i can and we can discuss details and i'll try to answer any questions you may have about the Roleplay in general.
Magic 80%
Magic is common.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Fangs and claws (FxM) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus