Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Platonic Roleplays! {Semi Adv. to Adv.} (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hello everyone! My name is Tiff the Odd but you may call me Tiff! Welcome to my plotting thread! This thread is dedicated to platonic relationships and roleplays because I’m a little tired of romance! Now, I will warn you that I love themes such as found family and incompetent father figure with usually my character being a child around the ages of 10-12. I like platonic threads because I feel you can carry them out longer. Romance threads usually sizzle down once the main couple get together. This is SEMI ADVANCE TO ADVANCE roleplaying which means 2+ paragraphs. I find it hard to reply to anything less. So, without further ado, my prompts!

PROMPTS (I will hold the characters I will be roleplaying):
•Space Private Detective and his young assistant

•Castlevania: Alucard becomes a mentor to M/C

•Mage and his young apprentice

•Child befriending magical creature

• Dragon and his rider

•Superhero and his young sidekick

•Villain and his young sidekick

•Body guard demon and half demon charge

•Soul Eater: Weapon and his young meister

•A young mage and her familiar

• I have this idea where M/C is a young girl who is obsessed with the occult. Her life is pretty shitty. She bullied in school and her parents are never around so, the kid decides to summon herself a demon. Y/C is the demon who has just been waiting to be summoned to cause some hell on earth but when a demon is summoned, he is a servant to whoever summoned him. Plus, he is a reject demon but M/C wasn’t powerful enough to summon a stronger demon. Let’s just say that neither are impressed with the other.

•Unlikely Father Figure x orphan girl

•Gay couple adopts troubles kid
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 00%
No romance at all will be included in this plot, period.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

other characters (played anonymously)

really like your plots they are
really cool I enjoy reading
them and have some characters that be good for most of them!
Tiff_the_Odd Topic Starter

Cool! PM me and we can talk more!
other characters (played anonymously)

Tiff_the_Odd wrote:
Cool! PM me and we can talk more!

OKay!
Cysgod (played by Riik)

For magical creature and/or familiar, I could offer up Seren... they're based on a species from the Ori game series. Could provide a fairly cute interaction.

Cysgod AKA Seren wrote:
For magical creature and/or familiar, I could offer up Seren... they're based on a species from the Ori game series. Could provide a fairly cute interaction.

Yeah! Lets do it! PM me and we can talk more!
Cobalt Moon for superhero and his young sidekick? Akio is pretty young himself being a high school student but he could easily be a cool older brother figure. Head pats if you're into that

Cobalt Moon wrote:
Cobalt Moon for superhero and his young sidekick? Akio is pretty young himself being a high school student but he could easily be a cool older brother figure. Head pats if you're into that

Sorry, that’s not really the dynamic I’m looking for right now

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Platonic Roleplays! {Semi Adv. to Adv.} (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus