Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Naruto RP (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Akane Uzumaki (played by RoleplayBee)

Bastion ● 27 ● Agender (he/him)

Hello! My name is Bastion and I have a craving for some Naruto interaction! Before I get into the details about that, let me give a little info about me. I've been roleplaying since I was 18 (9 years o.e?) as well as playing and GMing D&D for 5ish years (which I mention because it's given me experience with setting scenes and moving stories forward.) I'm stuck at home with little to do, so what I'm desperate for is someone who can sit down and complete a scene in one sitting (just once a week would be fine.) However, I'm also open to someone who replies once every day or two.

I DON'T do smut. I might be willing to do the lead up and fade to black, but only if there's some depth to it beyond a makeout session. I also refuse to do adult/minor romances, even if it's a 17yo with a 19yo.

Now that all that's out of the way, let's get into it. I'm looking to use my Naruto's twin OC, Akane. Preferably in a setting where she's his twin, but I'm fine with using her in an AU where she's not related to Naruto.

Akane is a haughty trans girl that always needs to be in charge. She's extremely proud of her intellect and skill, and uses arrogance to shield herself from her insecurities. She's adept in utilizing traps and assessing situations, but lacks in close-combat capabilities. She may have spent her childhood beating up bullies, but brawling is nothing compared to a real fist fight.

I'm hoping to work out her role in the twin-verse setting more, as well as further develop her personality. I was 17 or so, so she's developed a lot over the years, but I'm still working towards a full picture of her.
Magic 80%
Magic is common.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, one-off scene.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Naruto RP (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus