Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » I Can't Fight Back (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

' The blinding lights of the horrible chambers begin to pool into my eyes, the sweat on my forehead starts to role down under the mask they forced me to wear.. they forced us all to wear.

"Testing day testing day, Testing Day!"

The words were screamed around by one of the many faceless guards, with only painted on grins. I heard the chamber door unlock and a burst of fresh cold air fold my lungs.. it was amazing. My eyes stared at the faceless guard, all but a painted-on grin was left. Behind the guard were 5 other teens just like me... wearing masks with eye holes cut out and nothing more. No one made a sound, we aren't allowed.

I swallowed my fear before following the guard out. My friend stood ahead of me... she just got back from a session. no one knew what a session was beside's the ones that went, but they didn't sound good. we could hear her screams all night.

The thumping of the guards' boots was just getting louder. some were now behind us. Why so tight on security today?

We made it to the grand hall, some broken down hotel lobby... we stopped for a moment before being walked down a different always to the testing rooms and being lead inside.

"Pair up children!" One of the guards yelled.

everyone stanched someone quickly, I didn't move fast enough and all that was left was some new teen... but would it matter? I walked over and took their hand like told. and stood in front of the only open door. we were all given one bag, a candle and a single piece of strawberry candy. each.

" Go forth children, you have 5 hours to make it out. Don't make it out, you will go to the seasons... and try not to die. not like the first group. no crying, or screaming. Go with no fear. And no not... remove the mask. We are watching.." The guards said darkly as the doors open up and we all walked inside.

Hia! Did you like whatcha read? If so, good! This was just some random idea I got. Sort of lab rat-like but much darker. As the opening shows, this does deal with mature themes and ideas, and triggers might happen. So if your a little flower, maybe stay clear. In this, you will play the part of the 'New teen". While this is my plot, its an opener to a story. I will kick it off with plots, characters and things. But you do need to think of your own- its not fun if I do all the thinking!

So make sure you are ready to use your brain and come with a teen OC. The pairing for this could be MxM, Fxf, MxF, or anything else. No limit. Pairing could be romance or just friendship.

Pleaseeeeeeeeeee Pm me if interested, you can comment but I would rather you just message.

Thank you for your time!
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 60%
Romance is expected but not required, and will be accompanied by other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

CrimsonRydeR12

This sounds so cool ! I'm interested! PM me.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » I Can't Fight Back (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus