Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Come Here Often?

The Little Witch DBA Captain Obvious:

Hey, I've been gone for like five months. I apologize for dropping off the Earth yet again, it seems to be slippery.

In other news, my partner and I just bought our very first house in March and have been renovating it the past few months. This is both an explanation/excuse and a fat brag. I am deliriously proud of our hard work, and am currently basking in it. I've been spending the not-at-my-job hours tending to a budding garden and finishing up odds and ends around the house project.

That being said, my itch for delving into fantasy worlds and creating captivating stories is growing harder and harder to ignore. I miss my pals here :(

If you'll have me back, I'd like to slowly start coming into things again and kick up some story dust. I know I have a handful of unfinished stories that I abandoned, and I am sorry. If you're interested in continuing a story line with me, let me know. You'll have to forgive me if I am a little laggy, or if I have to put our story on hold for a minute. Things out in the real world are still always demanding, but I want to try my best to keep up with the multiple other worlds within this platform too.
Welcome back amiga. You were missed :).

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Come Here Often?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus