Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » I Miss Your Memory of Me(MxM) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Zenon Jacklyn Burns (played anonymously)

Hello Peoples, so I've been craving something just sweet and innocent for my boy here, but it's, of course, met to be a slow burn and take its time with things.
But anyway, I wanted to try out this idea for a bit now and kept putting it off, so here it is :3

Oh And if you don't like this idea with Zenon, I also offer it with Tyler Ne'kee

Nobody wants to lose their memory, forgetting everything to the littlest detail wasn’t fun, but when YC wasn’t paying attention as ending up getting pushed out the way by Zenon who instead got hit by the car, suffering for severe brain damage and a few fractured bones, he needs surgery, the surgery being long and hard but a success. But with all the drugs he was left on after he could barely respond, needing to be relaxed to improve his recovery. A solid month going by and he had gotta way better and was able to go home, sadly, work kept YC from seeing him, but still excited YC that they were gonna the love of their life once more. But when you finally got there, he looked at you with confusion on his face. “W-Who are you?” His hair still bleached white but grew out, coming to his ears, having bandages wrapped around his forehead.

(I promise the actual starter is way bigger :3 )
Rules:
1. I'd appreciate if you are able to write at least 1 to 2 paragraph(s), I don't really do one-liners anymore for multiple reasons

2. When you have to leave or have lost motivation for the RP or have to leave for a few days, TELL ME, I will tell you if I have to go for longer than 3 days so I expect the same please and thank you

3. I enjoy a good RP but if you have rules for this, if you don't like certain things, tell me, I don't mind bending to satisfy you if you satisfy me by understanding that I have rules and things I just don't like or allow!

Thank you for reading the rules and if you're interested in this rp

PM ME PLEASE! I'M DUMB AND WILL FORGET I MADE THIS EASILY SO PLEASE PM ME!!

Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 20%
A peaceful setting, but with a chance for small fights and struggles to break out on a very small scale.
Romance 100%
The RP is entirely based around romance, with very little plot outside of the relationship. For example: a slice-of-life RP about a happily married couple.

Details: paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Zenon Jacklyn Burns (played anonymously) Topic Starter

One moreee.... Nyah ;3

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » I Miss Your Memory of Me(MxM) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus