Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » LF 1-2 Rp partners For Character Growth (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

As the topic said, I am seeking a few people that are willing help me develop a new character. I have a preset history I will be using for both but how things go depends on the characters that are added into it as well as other factors.

Romance is an option but that will require a female character for such. Race is not really that important but be advised as always I will be using an Anthro. I also do not have a set up profile for them at the moment but that is the point of these rps to flesh them out enough I have a decent feeling for the character so depending on if the RP's fail or Work out, I may or may not add the character to my roster of characters for later rp ideas and the like.

On the topic of Idea's, I would like to have one that will focus on romance and the like, so I may take on a third but as for a defined plot I have nothing set in stone. Meeting place and the like will be open as well but below I will list some details about him that are set in stone.

At least one other Rp will be focused on his every day life as well as his line of work. He currently works as a PMC so there is that aspect. This path can have romance as well, but in advance he wont get involved with anyone that works as a PMC as well or military for personal reasons on his side.

NOW about my character. The simple look is such
Male Anthro (Still not sure on race. Stuck between Mouse, Fox, Hare/Rabbit, and Squirrel)
Works as a PMC (Private Military Contractor, IE Merc)
Is wealthy, but wont really let on (unless you count his gun collection of course)

In interested please DM me for the fastest response. I DO NOT FADE TO BLACK so if things get heated, do not ask to skip please. I am also slightly rusty so i Might only be able to give 1-2 para max, but I will try and push myself as I get back into the flow of things. [Clearly 18+ for romace/adult content]

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » LF 1-2 Rp partners For Character Growth (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus