Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Kruhee's Adopts

Hello there, I have a two sets of character images that need homes. One a full body and one a bust, both with a full reference sheet.

Rules?

- None of these images may be used unless purchased.
- These images are for personal use and may not be used commercially.
- Any purchased images may be edited how the buyer sees fit.
- If any changes are requested there will be a fee dependent on the desired change.
- All sales may be returned up to one week of purchase, upon contact.
- Once purchased, these images may be resold once (not in duplicate.)
- Images must be bought in their set. They will be sent as separate high DPI images after purchase.
- All payments are to be made using PayPal.

The current prices are as stated, or best offer. So the sales of them are not first come first served unless the original price is met.

First one: We'll refer to as purple comes with a full body 300 dpi colored picture, and a full front and back reference sheet including a bust profile. The price for the set of images is $160.00 USD, or best offer. A rough industry standard might usually place this bundle at around $375.00 USD.

YN9oRGV.png

Second one: We'll refer to as pink comes with a half body 300 dpi colored picture, and a full front and back reference sheet. The price for the set of images is $75.00 USD, or best offer. (Given the nature of the reference drawing it has been censored, the original will not be after purchase.) A rough industry standard might usually place this bundle at around $300.00 USD.

44imVXC.png

If interested please contact me via this thread, PM's, or Discord @Kruhee#8250
Kruhee Topic Starter

I am bumping this, seeing if anyone is interested.
Kruhee Topic Starter

Bump :)
Kruhee Topic Starter

These are still available if anyone is looking for something like them.

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Kruhee's Adopts

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus