Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Looking for Commissions for Epic Time

Claine Moderator

Hello!

I have some extra epic time sitting in my inventory! If you are open to doing commissions for epic time, please let me know! The characters I would like drawn are all humanoids. I am open to all styles but I may not accept all offers.
Hello! I’d be happy to do commissions for epic time! This is my character profile that I’ve taken up for commissions, it has examples of my work on it if you’d like to check it out. I haven’t calculated epic time/items to commission types yet, so if you want me to draw for you, just let me know what you think would be fair :D
Claine Topic Starter Moderator

Sure thing! I'll send you a message! I'm happy to 'round up' when it comes to item value! For example, if it's a piece you usually charge $10 I'm happy to pay with a wand (worth $14)
Hey! I'd love to spread my wings more *har* and draw for ya. My style might not be what you're lookin' for but I figure I may as well throw my hat in the ring.

I only do at this point fully colored pieces.

Bust - 3 months worth of epicness - Example 1 (you know this one lol) Example 2. Example 3.

Waist up - 6 months worth of epicness - Example

Full body- 9 months worth of epicness - Example 1. Example 2. Example 3.

Background that isn't transparent or simple color/colors is +1 month of epicness.

Sure! I'll send you a PM!
Studio Alluvio (played by Auberon)

I'd be up for trading some art for epic. I'd be willing to give discounts for this as well. :)

I know you're familiar with my work (and you're a pleasure to work for), so I'd be happy to hash something out.

Sure! I'd love to! I'll send you a PM

I still have some extra epic time, so this is still open :D

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Looking for Commissions for Epic Time

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus