Yes.
HollyFrost (played by FireWick) Topic Starter

Alrighty

Hey are you in and able to post?
Sleepy (played by Sleepy)

Perhaps

After some time of writing, HollyFrost enters Sleepy's room, reluctantly gesturing for him to accept her long winded note. It reads

"Sleepy.. I am aghast to the incomprehensible feelings I undergo when I am within your presence. I have felt a sense of loss without you in my life. Daily tasks seem meaningless with noone to do them for. I feel as though I am without a purpose. You give me a sense of fulfillment and desire I only find in living with you. Knowing that whatever I'm doing benefits you is all I feel I need. I have become addicted to your home. Its smells, its looks, its feelings. Entering your home again has given me a sense of fulfillment I have since lacked. Sleepy... i love you, and i want you to know that. I don't understand why it is so challenging for me to say it but it's true. I love you and I've missed you for too long. I want to live with you, service you, and be a member of your household. I know you are gone frequently and that is okay! I just want to live in the home I feel like I belong in. Thank you for freeing me, but my heart is still trapped within these walls. I need to be here. This is my home. This is my habitat.

You can reply on PT)

Hi holly. Sorry for not being on when I said I would and I would like to ask for your forgiveness

HollyFrost wrote:
You can reply on PT)
you ok?

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The FireWick Chronicles

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus