Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Rigby's Art Shop! [closed]

I am Grace. I make things.

And sometimes, I'll make things for YOU!

Yes, you.

COMMISSION RULES AND TERMS OF USE

I solely take formal commissions via Ko-Fi's commission form at this time, and offer a rotating selection of commission types designed around my current workload and projects.

I accept other types of personal commissions on a case-by-case basis, and this will be discussed individually.

SEE WHAT'S CURRENTLY ON THE COMMISSION MENU AT MY KO-FI!

ler6RlG.jpg

SKETCH PORTRAITS
Dealer's choice. Quick, toony, expressive. I just need a faceclaim/previous art and a post or profile that best describes their personality! They will not be finished or polished - see the grid above for the best examples (though most of those are a bit old!) - and may be colored or monochrome. Fast, cheap, cute, just for fun!

DEALER'S CHOICE (NO CHECKS)

gl-1421770-1577049784.jpeg

BABY/CHILD/CHIBI STYLIZED FULLBODIES
And frankly my favorite thing to do.! One super-stylized, very-textured Little Golden Book style picture of your creature or human!

Generally best suitable for chibis or children - small, cute and simple, exaggerated and illustrative, often with a simple color or shape for the background.

Transparent options and icon resizing are available at no extra charge, when applicable!

8o34P0a.png

COMMUNICATION AND PROCESS CHECKS THROUGH DISCORD OR ON-SITE PMS

y0KgjWA.png

COAT-OF-ARMS AND SIGILS
Something a bit different from the usual commission options, and a nice addition to any RPG or fantasy setting!

You supply the colors, the creature or symbols, and any ideas about the layout you may have, and I whip up an appropriate banner!

more current examples at my ArtStation

9x4xfvo.png

FULL ILLUSTRATION
Pricing and availability subject to change depending on current RL project or workload. We'll talk!

43LtPuj.jpg

PHOTOBASH PORTRAITS
CREATURES ONLY. Something a little different and very experimental! There may be fly or rock-crystal eyes. It might be weird. It might be fun!
These will be crafted from free-to-use resources, my own collection, or Adobe Stock, and may not be re-sold.

Rigby Topic Starter

BASES, TEMPLATES AND ADOPTABLE RULES

NO ADOPTS ARE CURRENTLY AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME.

FREE-TO-USE CONTENT

Fandom RP coloring templates and bases will ALWAYS be free.

aPoed9L.png

All coloring .psds are available to download at my deviantART. But with the advent of Eclipse, it appears that you may need an account to download these - shoot me a PM if you don't have an account and want a copy of the file!

I do take fandom requests - Warriors and Wings of Fire among them - and will release them with enough demand!

Mipps

yyyyeeeesss <3
I have been waiting for so long ;.; I <3 your work

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Rigby's Art Shop! [closed]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus