Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Bruised Heart & Body [MxM] (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Oliver Pena Benara (played anonymously)

Hewwo people, I have another idea that I wanted to try out and thought it would be kind of a slow burn romance and a soft fluffy one. But anyway, here's the same description of it!

Oliver was always known for having a smart mouth and he knew that, but after falling in love for the first time in his adult life, he never thought it would get him in such a relationship he was in now, being beaten into submissive, being told what to say and what to do every single day by the on he thought loved him, and if he did defy, the more bruises would appear on his body and face, in his world, having no way to escape this hell. But even if he has to deal with the wrath of his “lover” But he has escaped after two months of this hell and needs so why to get back on his feet, and your his help and maybe his new love.

(I promise the actual starter is way bigger :3 )
Rules:
1. I'd appreciate if you are able to write at least 1 to 2 paragraph(s), I don't really do one-liners anymore for multiple reasons

2. When you have to leave or have lost motivation for the RP or have to leave for a few days, TELL ME, I will tell you if I have to go for longer than 3 days so I expect the same please and thank you

3. I enjoy a good RP but if you have rules for this, if you don't like certain things, tell me, I don't mind bending to satisfy you if you satisfy me by understanding that I have rules and things I just don't like!

Thank you for reading the rules and if you're interested in this rp

PM ME PLEASE! I'M DUMB AND WILL FORGET I MADE THIS EASILY SO PLEASE PM ME!!

Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 20%
A peaceful setting, but with a chance for small fights and struggles to break out on a very small scale.
Romance 100%
The RP is entirely based around romance, with very little plot outside of the relationship. For example: a slice-of-life RP about a happily married couple.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

other characters (played anonymously)

I really like this I would love to do it with you!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Bruised Heart & Body [MxM] (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus