Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Looking! FxF (modern, fantasy, etc) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hello there! Since Corona has given me a tad more of free time, I thought I'd try adding one more roleplay, I'm looking specifically for a FxF romance. Though romance does not need to be the center of the roleplay. First, some things you should know:
- I prefer literate roleplay. I write from 1 to 3 paragraphs per post, so I expect the same in return.
- I may be a bit sparse on replies (that is, I may not be able to do one per day or more than two per week, but if the RP has garnered my interest and nothing much is going on IRL I'll be active!).

As for plots, I have some ideas which I'll list below, but you can come up with some of your own and tell me, we can discuss!

- Character A works part-time in a flower shop to cost her studies and to travel the world in the future. Character B is a regular costumer and ends up taking a liking to Character A, so much that when job offers are available, she takes the opportunity and becomes a worker there, too. Will this relationship get somewhere? (We can add more plot-ish stuff to this).

- Character A and Character B meet in the library. Both of them are researching the same thing. Is there some sort of mystical connection between them?

- Character A finds herself praying to a god in a shrine, her last resort before attempting to kill herself. No one seems to answer. She is about to kill herself when a hand stops her: it's the shrine's goddess! What will happen to this pair?

- Character A is the daughter of a King, Character B is a peasant, but they met and Character B has convinced Character A of the injustice of the feudal system. Will A succumb to B and try and topple the kingdom from inside? Will A try to escape and live freely with B? What conflicts will they have with each other?

- Character A is a fairy and character B is an elf. Interspecies relationships are taboo in elven society. Same-sex ones are not even considered a thing. A and B meet due to some exceptional circumstances and end up developing a crush on each other. What will happen to them?

Don't hesitate to contact me either in a comment of by PM, thank you!
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

other characters (played anonymously)

I have a fairy

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Looking! FxF (modern, fantasy, etc) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus