Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » a strange culture for a strange being (R (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Kekostu (played by nightmqre)

his profile isn't finished yet, but i want to get some use out of him.

It is safe to assume that when you arrive home to find a previously-closed window open, with a damaged or smashed lock, something has been in and/or out of your home without your consent; whether a burglary or an escape, it usually means trouble is perhaps close by. So when Y/C comes home to find themselves in that own situation, only with a "man" sat on the floor prodding at the strange fluffy carpet on their floor, it would surely come as a surprise.

And it would come to even more of a surprise to learn that this "man" isn't really a man at all; and that he doesn't come from earth, either.

because im only trying to get back into the wing of things, i'm not looking for anything fancy. my responses will be minimum a paragraph, probably more, and i'm only looking for minimum a paragraph in return; just enough to go off of.

im best at doing romance roleplays, so i would heavily prefer to have some sort of romance involved. kekostu is pansexual, so character can be any gender. no preferences.

Though if you would like to try 6+ paragraphs from the both of us, i will only do that on a public 1x1 forum roleplay for now, just while trying different things out.

the standards: no sexual content because i'm a minor, blah...references are OK, fade to black is the farthest im willing to go **IF** needed.
im okay with swearing
im okay with gore.

comment here or pm me i guess
Magic 20%
Plausible legends of ancient magic, but current magic is not common.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 40%
Unrest may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat may be summarized.
Romance 60%
Romance is expected but not required, and will be accompanied by other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » a strange culture for a strange being (R (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus