Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Steven Universe (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Steven Universe Characters (played by JetStorm)

Its been days,and still no sign of Blue Diamond or Yellow Diamond,rumors start to spread that they were abducted or they left to settle some business on another planet,Whatever the cause,they've been gone for awhile now. Then we received a transmission from Blue,saying they have been imprisoned by other diamonds,apparently,these diamonds were trying to drain Blue and Yellow of their power to weaken them.Blue looked awful,and so did Yellow,both looked dead,not literally,but they looked like they just came out of a grave. Then some unknown voice started to speak,saying if we don't hand over a certain power source then they'll kill Blue and Yellow,of course I wasn't gonna let that happen,but we also needed the power source so our ship can stay afloat in space,but I also couldn't let my Diamonds die at the hands of these morons. There has to be another way to save them,what do they want with our power source anyway? Is it to build a ship,maybe a ship that can carry an army? But if so,don't these idiots have their own,or maybe the power source is for something else. Whatever,I'm gonna have to figure out a solution...better call the crystal gems for their help...which I hate doing to be honest...

Pm if interested
Romance allowed(i prefer FxF)(Keep it pg or pg13)
No smut(I am not going to jail for underage people)
If you use canon,stay in character(please)
Ocs are welcomed(as long as canons get same amount of screen time)
No OP characters
1-2 paragraphs minimum
Magic 80%
Magic is common.
Technology 100%
Far future, perhaps galactic teleporters and fast terraforming
Combat 90%
The world IS war, but there may be RPs that don't feature it. Warhammer Fantasy/40k, etc.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Steven Universe Characters (played by JetStorm) Topic Starter

BUMP

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Steven Universe (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus