Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello :)

Fexborough

While I don't often make these kind of introductory posts, the atmosphere in this forum is so friendly that in this case I'd feel guilty not to :p. So hello to all of the fine people on this forum! I hope I get to know you better in the next few months!

I don't have much experience with roleplaying or collaborative writing, so please feel free to offer any criticism if I do anything wrong. I'm pretty thick-skinned, so don't worry about me overreacting - I'll willingly accept any criticism no matter the tone. I'm usually a lurker, but I'll try my best to participate whenever possible.

See you around :)!
Welcome! :)
roro

hey guys im new to this sooo yeah wanna be friends?? ;)
Hi!
Welcome! We are a very friendly and outgoing group so don't ever hesitate to drop someone a PM or pop on and make a comment on the forums. :) I'm sure the moderator staff will be thrilled to read your post because they work very hard to make this community as friendly as it is. Enjoy your time on RPR!
Hello Fexborough!

Don't be afraid to jump in and start playing. If you find you are nervous about being a newbie to RP, there are TONS of helpful tips and things in the Help Section. Like our resident cube, Rubix, said: Don't be afraid to ask for help. Our moderators are super friendly and they are always happy to help you out.
Hey there Fexborough! Welcome to RPR :) I hope you're really enjoying the site and making a lot of new friends. If you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to ask!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello :)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus