Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Destiny! (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hello all! I'm new to the repository and I wanted to try my hand at meeting some new folks! I hope this is alright to post here!
RIght now I'm looking for anyone interested in interacting with my Guardian from Destiny! I'd really like to interact with some canon characters, but I welcome other Guardians as well! AU's and crossovers are absolutely welcome!
I don't have any concise plot ideas, mostly vague interactions and a vibe. I'm always down to discuss a plot, if nothing we present to eachother is of interest, we can always create something together!
My main Guardian, Gabriel-7, is up on my page, but I have a few more I have yet to add. Don't be afraid to comment or message me. If i'm slow getting back to you, it's because I'm still figuring out this website :) Thanks!
Magic 80%
Magic is common.
Technology 90%
Far future, perhaps interstellar travel (faster than light)
Combat 70%
More combat than not. The setting may be at war, and the characters will likely get involved whether or not they seek it out.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Destiny! (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus