Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Last.FM-ers?

I'm curious how compatible I am with this particular crowd ;)
Check it here: http://www.last.fm/user/rodiel
I don't have last FM thingy myself but I youtubed some of your songs and I have mixed feelings o/ Some songs are nice but I usually preffer those that I understand

I'm usually more into the power metal, old school metal myself.

I do liek Rammstein also =o
Sabaton beeing my fave, almsot all their songs about wars \o/
letztearierin Topic Starter

ToBeContinued wrote:
Some songs are nice but I usually prefer those that I understand
LOL, me too. Or if it's something undecipherable, it'd better be really awesome. (And the Scandinavian folk stuff cuts it :) Or what were you talking about? :))
Yay Rammstein o/ I hope I can make it to the concert in November :)
About all kinds of funny languages I heard. German and such, well I think it was german. Could be any language cuse I didn't understand any of it! \o/
Rammstein is jsut an expection because I like their music and the voices that go with them but still don't understand a thing xP

ToBeContinued wrote:
Rammstein is jsut an expection because I like their music and the voices that go with them but still don't understand a thing xP
Oh duh!!! I thought you could understand German XD I do, so it's alright ^^
Sanne Moderator

Rammstein have some really disturbing songs, lyrics wise. XD I am fluent in German thank goodness.

Sanne wrote:
Rammstein have some really disturbing songs, lyrics wise. XD
LOL yeah. Like a study of sexual perversion (Du Riechst So Gut, Mann Gegen Mann, etc...) and Columbine-style murderers (Halt! :D). And the lol thing is that most of their worldwide audience doesn't even realize. Bloody great, anyway. :)

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Last.FM-ers?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus