Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Test

Gabriela Sullivan (played by Lenoria)

My RPR is bugging out! None of th forum posts are showing up for me, so trying to see if I could see this one!
So... can you see it?
Gabriela Sullivan (played by Lenoria) Topic Starter

Raymond wrote:
So... can you see it?

I can, yes. Won't let me delete it now.
Oops. Might be my fault, since I posted. Ask a mod?
EdtheNeko

You cant delete your own posts to begin with, so no worries just ask for a mod to delete it.
Sanne Moderator

What kind of problems were you having exactly? On what sort of device and browser?

There might be other people who experience this issue, so if you can share what happened and how you fixed it, it would greatly benefit the community. :) I'll hold off deleting this topic for now until we're sure this won't be of any use to the site anymore, since there's some valuable information in here for the time being.
Gabriela Sullivan (played by Lenoria) Topic Starter

Sanne wrote:
What kind of problems were you having exactly? On what sort of device and browser?

There might be other people who experience this issue, so if you can share what happened and how you fixed it, it would greatly benefit the community. :) I'll hold off deleting this topic for now until we're sure this won't be of any use to the site anymore, since there's some valuable information in here for the time being.

Sorry Sanne, I was getting some sleep. I've been having issues where the page will load (background, banner, etc) but the text/content won't load. I did some tweaking with my browser settings (windows 7) and I think I got it sorted out.
Sanne Moderator

No worries!

If you can tell us what settings you checked, I can move the topic to the Help section and it will help other members in case they have this issue too. :)

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Test

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus