Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Commission sale? Commission sale!

I'll spare the sob story since it isn't really in my nature to do those kinds of things, but some sticky situations have popped up in my life and I'm holding an art sale to raise some moolah. Everything I do is on sale and nothing is closed! I will limit the number of commissions taken at a time, however, so that no one waits too long for what they paid for.

Paypal is highly preferred, but I can accept other offers if they're tempting!
This offer is good until otherwise mentioned so on here!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PORTRAITS!
YAAAH Ports - Like this! - $2 - Funny, funky portrait of your character! Remappable. YAAAH on, baby. B)
Remappable Ports - Like this! - $7 - A typical remapping portrait with your choice of a remapping or non-remapping background. Usually not as detailed as non-remap but good if you like changing colors! Couples portraits add $3.
Non-Remappable Ports - Like this! - $10 - A more detailed non-remapping portrait with more vivid colors and lighting. Couples portraits add $5.

SKETCHES!
Headshots - Like this! - $3 - Shoulders-up sketch. Additional characters add $1 each.
Waist-Up/Busts - Like this! - $5 - Usually waist-up but can vary depending on the character(s) or situation. Additional characters add $2 each.
Fullbody Sketches - Like this! - $7 - a full on sketch of your character, from head to toe! Additional characters add $4 each.

OTHER SERVICES
I do offer other Furcadia-related things such as patching, dreamweaving and dream renovation. But for those kinda of things, you will need to contact me with an idea in mind so that I can get you a price quote! Prices for those kinds of things would vary wildly, so I don't want to put up a pricing guide and mislead people.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you're interested in anything I have to offer, please send me a PM or email me at runettareborn@gmail.com . Please make sure the subject line of your PM/email mentions you would like to commission me or I might accidentally trash it.

You may also whisper me in-game on Runetta for Furcadia things but in the event that I don't respond to you, email would be a better bet!

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Commission sale? Commission sale!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus