Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » The Land of Lost Dreams (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

I currently have a group named the land of lost dreams, I am looking for game masters to help me worldbuild and make up some more story linr, in also interested in players. It is a slightly darker midieval fantasy, based on the spread of a disease like plague thing that causes creatures and plants to change in unexpected ways. Here is the link.
Magic 80%
Magic is common.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Occasional dice use, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played with a large group of players.

Yes, I did come across your group while I was browsing this site. It's intriguing to say the least. I feel like I have some creatures, beings, and plants that would fit very nicely in this world. Can I PM them to you?
Tugboattom Topic Starter

Absolutely! But, beware, I will be VERY sluggish at responding this week, and i apologize!
Praise_The_Sun

Hey, I got a few ideas for this, they mostly involved the monsters of the world.
Tugboattom Topic Starter

alrighty! that'd be good. If you could pm me that'd be great! or, if you wanted to join as a gm, that would be good too!
I can help with GMing, im fairly good at coming up with intimidating *ahem*, "abominations", and playing them, although im new to this website I think im fairly decent at storytelling and coming up with interesting scenarios, on the OTHER hand i would be equally joyous to play on this campaign as well, i would just need to make a new character for it
Tugboattom Topic Starter

Hiya! feel free to send an application, and I'm good with you being both a player and gm if you want.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » The Land of Lost Dreams (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus