Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Dragon Rider Roleplay {Dragon needed, ad (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hello! I am hoping to do some sort of dragon rider roleplay. I don't really have a plot, just a character and I would really like someone to roleplay a dragon. I am semi advance so I ask that you be the same. I am online fairly often and will throughout the day unless I say so otherwise. I have some ideas for a plot but I have been unable to come up with a fully put together plot so please come ready to help me world build.

My character is a young girl usually around 11-13 depending what I feel like. The setting will be medieval and high fantasy. Y/C will be her dragon though what the dragon is like is up to you. The dragon will be your character so I want to make sure that you enjoy playing it. I do prefer male dragons but maybe if we vibe well then I don't mind the gender!

I will tell you if I feel like we are not vibing well and please tell me if you wish to quit the roleplay. I ask that you are able to reply at least once a day and that you are able to dish out at least 2 paragraphs. I do care about quality over quantity though! Anyway, I look forward to chatting and roleplaying with you!
Magic 60%
Magic may be accepted as truth but is not common. It might be harnessed only by specific beings. Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 00%
No romance at all will be included in this plot, period.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

I’m interested in the dragon character and world building!

Do you have any particular setting in mind, or any specific character traits or physical traits you would want the dragon to follow? (Quadruped only, wyvern style wings etc)

Also is this a transforming dragon that can take on a humanoid form or not?

Thanks! Let me know and if you want to give this a try.

I can reply fairly often, and my world building is off the charts, i have endless creative flow.

I apologize if my grammar or punctuation is a bit off, this micro keyboard messes me up even though it lets me type faster than my phone

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Dragon Rider Roleplay {Dragon needed, ad (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus