Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Danganronpa RP (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Looking for someone to do a long-term Danganronpa-style killing game RP based off one of the 3 main games (preferably Trigger Happy Havoc for simplicity).

Each of us would make 8 original Ultimate students, male and/or female to play and interact with. We can decide who plays the mastermind/Monokuma character in secret and if we want a traitor character or not.

We would kill off our characters Danganronpa-style and keep secrets from one another to let the other find out who kills who (to make it interesting) until there's around 4-5 students left. Then, maybe we can do some post-game stuff!

Romance and relationships are recommended! (LGBT+ friendly!)
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 40%
Unrest may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat may be summarized.
Romance 60%
Romance is expected but not required, and will be accompanied by other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Hi, this sounds awesome and I'm super down to try it. Would we be doing a similar story to the original game (where everyone was in the same class and had their memories wiped, all that stuff with the outside world going to shit) or coming up with a more original setting? what literacy level do you like? (a few sentences per character? a paragraph ?)
HyperDustChicken

Oooh, this sounds really interesting. I would absolutely be up for some Danganronpa stuff with full on murder mystery and crazy twists in the story. There's a lot of potential there.
indigoxink Topic Starter

aGhastlyStar wrote:
Hi, this sounds awesome and I'm super down to try it. Would we be doing a similar story to the original game (where everyone was in the same class and had their memories wiped, all that stuff with the outside world going to shit) or coming up with a more original setting? what literacy level do you like? (a few sentences per character? a paragraph ?)

Hi! I would say we would do a story more similar to the original game, but we can always tweak some stuff.
As for literacy, I would prefer at least a few sentences. Honestly, grammar and spelling always bothers me more than length and I know my response lengths can vary too depending on the situation.
indigoxink Topic Starter

Gaelikitten wrote:
Oooh, this sounds really interesting. I would absolutely be up for some Danganronpa stuff with full on murder mystery and crazy twists in the story. There's a lot of potential there.

Cool! Feel free to PM me whenever!
Normally I would ignore an ad like this because I don't normally do fandom rp. But since this is based off of danganronpa 1 (which is the best danganronpa) and we use our own characters (duh), and romances are allowed, and the best part is our choices actually matter (Until Dawn style). So sign me the [BLEEP] up :D
indigoxink Topic Starter

D4NTE wrote:
Normally I would ignore an ad like this because I don't normally do fandom rp. But since this is based off of danganronpa 1 (which is the best danganronpa) and we use our own characters (duh), and romances are allowed, and the best part is our choices actually matter (Until Dawn style). So sign me the [BLEEP] up :D

Cool! Feel free to PM me whenever!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Danganronpa RP (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus