Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » I've finnaly joined!

After months of admiring other peoples pages, I have signed up and started my first character sheet. Yay!
Kim Site Admin

Hurrah indeed! :D :D Welcome to the site. How are you getting along with it so far? :)
EightiesBaby Topic Starter

Thank you, so far this is a really easy website to navigate, I really like it. :)
Kim Site Admin

That makes me super happy to hear, but do know that if you get stuck, pretty much anyone you stumble across (including me) would be very happy to help. :) Where do you normally RP?
*waves* Welcome to RPR! where everything is covered in sugar and the people are made of honey.. OK maybe not to that extent but where all pretty friendly

Thank you SweetyCeltic! :D

To Kim, I appreciate that, and will keep it in mind. :)
I normally RP either on Furcadia or Gaia. I haven't been on a computer in about 3 years though, moved out to the boonies, couldn't afford internet, didn't play on the dern thing. About 3 months ago I moved back into town and have internet again, so I thought I'd catch back up.
Congrats and welcome! It is amazing what you can do with the profiles isn't it? That was one of my favorite features from when I first started, just wait until you get more involved in the community! It only gets better!

Rubix wrote:
Congrats and welcome! It is amazing what you can do with the profiles isn't it? That was one of my favorite features from when I first started, just wait until you get more involved in the community! It only gets better!

I love it, now I can give some real depth to my characters. I look forward to being more involved as well, the forums will be my next stop. :)
Welcome to RPR EightiesBaby! (I'm an 80's baby too! 86 lol )

Oh man, I got so excited for you, I was all, "OMG NEW CHARACTER PAAAAAGEEEES!!!!" because, creating new characters are my favorite addiction XD

How are you liking it here? I hope you're having a good time and are making friend like crazy :3
Hi there EightiesBaby! Welcome to RPR! Everyone is super friendly here so I'm sure you'll have already made some new friends <3

Highjinx wrote:

Oh man, I got so excited for you, I was all, "OMG NEW CHARACTER PAAAAAGEEEES!!!!" because, creating new characters are my favorite addiction XD

How are you liking it here? I hope you're having a good time and are making friend like crazy :3
LOL I'M 86 too! I am having a great time, trying to get my characters pages set up in an attractive manner and all that. I love how easy the site is to use!

Loki wrote:
Hi there EightiesBaby! Welcome to RPR! Everyone is super friendly here so I'm sure you'll have already made some new friends <3
Thanks for the welcome, it's been great so far, everyone is super nice! :D
EightiesBaby wrote:
Highjinx wrote:

LOL I'M 86 too! I am having a great time, trying to get my characters pages set up in an attractive manner and all that. I love how easy the site is to use!

Woo! 86 FTW! XD My character pages are in a constant state of editing. I'm a terrible creator XD lol
I'm so glad you're having a great time!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » I've finnaly joined!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus