Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » YOUR TURN TO DIE 1x1 RP

Hello! I'm looking for someone who is interested in an your turn to die roleplay

Your turn to die is a Japanese video game (for free) that involves hostage situations and surviving, it's practically a puzzle/mystery/thriller game, think of danganronpa but with different rules.

I'm looking for someone to play canon characters with, we'll most likely follow the plot/story so i would rather have someone who is all caught up with the game (that is till chapter 3 part 1, your turn to shine doesn't count). We could possibly change a few things as well, we don't necessary have to follow everything, it really depends on who we will be playing.

The characters I can play are: Sarah, Joe, Reko, Sou, Nao, Keiji

Please no one liners or single sentences, I ask for at least a paragraph with good grammar.

TRIGGER WARNING: Gore/blood, mental disorders, kidnapping situations, deaths and/or mentions of suicide/sacrifice.

Please send me a message if interested!

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » YOUR TURN TO DIE 1x1 RP

Moderators: MadRatBird, Keke, Libertine, Copper_Dragon, Sanne, Dragonfire, Heimdall, Ben, Darth_Angelus