Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello fellow members

hello.im CreeperNova.but please call me CN.I like apocalypse and space apocalypse type things like demons and angels and stuff.thanks if you took the time to read this!
Welcome to RPR CN! (I have to ask... are you a Minecraft player? XD )

I hope you are easily finding your way around and making new friends. There are a lot of people who like post apocalypse types of RP and Space themes. Make sure to check out the Forums and don't be afraid to start talking to people. Everyone is pretty wonderful here. :3
CreeperNova Topic Starter

I love minecraft!i have it on my phone,my computer,and my xbox.thats what my name stands for Creeper(thats obvious)nova(supernova)so...a supernova creeper!and thanks for giving me a warm welcome highjinx!also,ive already applied to 2 groups but...i got declined by one so im waiting to see if the other one accepts me.bye!
Very awesome. I love Minecraft (and I'm old lol) XD
*waves* Hiya's! im a Minecrafter to
Hey there CN! Welcome to RPR :) If you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to ask. Everybody is super friendly here ^_^
CreeperNova Topic Starter

Well cool thanks guys!your all really friendly!also tommorow ill be at my grandparents house for 4 days so...maybe we could play on a server sometime.see ya!
Kim Site Admin

Oh man I used to be so so soooo addicted to Minecraft, and I think the horses update just sucked me right back in.

I am absolutely terrified of creepers though, so I'm kinda disturbed of this concept of a creeper NOVA. XD

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello fellow members

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus