Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Rabid Rabbit - Seeking Interactions/Rela (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Rabid Rabbit (played by Prince_Jin)

Looking for character ties with my Creepypasta OC~

Allies - Listed under the friendship title. Anyone he has some kind of allyship with. Territory, help in tracking prey, etc. Long-term or one-off.

Proxies - Listed under the romances title. People who work underneath him. Normally, they either come to him seeking power or he manipulated them into joining. Usually the former. He's a tad lazy. Long-term.

Enemies - Listed under the enemies title. The description is kind of in the name. Potentially, other powerful entities he has come into tense contact with. One-off.

Prey - Listed under the families title. People he's currently mentally playing with. Potentially someone he's stalking. More often than not, randoms he decided to kill. Long-term or one-off.

Acquaintances - Listed under the acquaintances title. It is what it says. These can be made in a variety of ways. One-off.
Magic 30%
Some magic. Few can use it, but most of the players probably won't have it. Magical characters will likely believe that they are all alone.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 00%
No romance at all will be included in this plot, period.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, Will be played one-on-one.

I don't have any creepypasta / fandomless characters I feel like I can make inherently connected to them as my characters , but honestly? I could always make one. If you wanna figure something out, I'm done, but rn I'm out of it and reading their bio is putting me in rn but I'll def get on it when I can
Prince_Jin Topic Starter

Mejasoulfruit wrote:
I don't have any creepypasta / fandomless characters I feel like I can make inherently connected to them as my characters , but honestly? I could always make one. If you wanna figure something out, I'm done, but rn I'm out of it and reading their bio is putting me in rn but I'll def get on it when I can

Aaa, sorry, just got online to see this! I'd deffo be down
Alright! I’ll send you a message!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Rabid Rabbit - Seeking Interactions/Rela (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus