Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » General Hospital Rp ? (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Would anyone like to do a General Hospital rp, I have been looking for one a couple days now and well ... I haven't had any luck. So after talking to a couple friends on this site I dicede to make a form like they suggeted. If you would like to rp than please PM me and we can talk about it. I do ask that if you do want to rp please know that you might have to be some of the characters from the soap opera inucding your own OC if you are planing to use one of your OC in the rp, the reason why is that I just started to get into the fandom a couple days ago and I am not very flimar with the show or the characters. I also have OCs for the show myself which the names and the like to their picture and short bios will be below this pargorath. Thank you and sorry for the bad spelling.

Skyler McEnd and Johnson Black short bios
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 60%
Romance is expected but not required, and will be accompanied by other plot.

Details: Freeform, concise post-length, long-term RP partner preferred.

Jason (played by NoSpam)

I am also Looking for an RP partner so yay

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » General Hospital Rp ? (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus