Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (Spy/Assa (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Warning- This RP can be trigger to certain people.

I am an advanced/mature writer, who does multi-paragraph posts. I will only rp with those who can match or go beyond my normal post length- around 400+ words or 4+ paragraphs.

Plot-

Our characters are happily engaged. They are also former spy (YC) and assassin (MC), which each know about as they’d once been rivals, then frenemies, and now lovers. However, they are retired from those two fields of work for a few years now.

However, six months ago, my character was reached out to, and begged to do one last job. Feeling obligated and after discussing it with YC, they both agreed he should. It was one both and MC was considered a Master assassin, so no biggie. So he left for the job overseas. In the beginning contact was often but as the third month came around it became less and less. Until he received only one call every few weeks

Finally though, MC came home after an entire year. Since he's come home though, he’s been acting very strange; waking in cold sweats, refusing to sleep without being fully clothed, jumping at unexpected moments and being sensitive to sounds. He refuses to admit something is wrong and even if he wanted to, couldn’t divulge what assignment he’d gone on. How far will YC push for answers? How far will my character go to run away from them? What will your character do? Will he stay or walk away?

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred.

Sephtis Leos (played by EverLastingImage) Topic Starter

This is the character I'll be using~
Sephtis Leos (played by EverLastingImage) Topic Starter

(Anyone? XD)
Hello, this sounds very interesting actually and I would love to roleplay this with you. If we were to Roleplay I would use either of my characters, Luther or Parker
Hey Im not to use to thing long of paragraphs but Im interested in trying. I can use one of my characters O.Star. and just a note I'm dyslexic but I do have Grammarly helping some of the time.

You can PM me if you want

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (Spy/Assa (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus