Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Retribution (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

The World is at stake, The Darkness once again encroaches upon us, The Emperor sends for you almighty warrior of Light will you choose to answer his call or will standby and watch the world burn. Time is ticking warrior as the Darkness moves without rest and Mercy.

You realize that the line between the Light and Darkness is so very thin. It’s got to the point where you even question if the World your fighting for is even worth it. Will you stay strong with the Light or break your bonds and let the Darkness take over?

Now is the time of retribution for either side, choose your side and fight for your army and win for the Light or Dark. For whoever wins the world will forever be changed.
Magic 60%
Magic may be accepted as truth but is not common. It might be harnessed only by specific beings. Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 20%
Romance isn't outright desired, but can happen if we decide the characters are perfect for each other. The romance won't be important to the overall plot.

Details: Freeform, concise post-length, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played with a small group of players.

Where/when does this take place?
It takes place in discord.
The setting is Fantasy
It takes place when pirates were around.
Cool, I’ve never did RP in discord before, we aren’t using vc correct?
No.Why would we use voice chat?
I don’t know, some people I have seen say that they use vc over text.
We are looking for more members
Warriors of light going to purge the darkness under order of the emperor?

Is this Warhammer?
A similar setting to that

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Retribution (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus