Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » The Hunger Games (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Camila Martinez (played by luvss)

In a dystopian world where the Capitol rules over 12 districts, Katniss Everdeen and her family struggles to survive. Many years ago the rebels tried to stop the Capitol, but in the end they did not succeed. Thus began the era of "The Hunger Games" which was a punishment for the rebellion. Each district must offer up one male and one female tribute to participate in the games. Katniss and her family are just barely scraping by, but when push comes to shove and Prim gets reaped, will that send their family over the edge?

Hello! I know what you're thinking- "Really? The Hunger Games?" To that I say YES! It has been on my mind for the longest time and I wanted to give it a try. I'm looking for someone to play Peeta. As for the other characters like Effie, Haymitch, Gale, President Snow, and many others I was hoping that we could each do those whenever they came up. I would prefer it if you have read all of the books or at least seen all of the movies, but if you have a good understanding of the plot I might make an exception. This rp will include romance.

If you are interested please send me a direct message! I look forward to role playing with you. :)
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 90%
The world IS war, but there may be RPs that don't feature it. Warhammer Fantasy/40k, etc.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » The Hunger Games (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus