Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for retro to modern Sci-Fi rolep (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Jordan (played by PunkTown)

I'm looking for a roleplay where our characters meet, bond a little bit, then go on an adventure.

Basically, I had this idea that my character, being poor, needs to make some some money by doing g a sort of odd job, and somehow your character comes along to help her with it, after they meet of course. Whether it be by plane or boat, they get caught in a freak storm and and beach on a deserted island. Well, at least they think it was, upon further discovery they find out that it was an abandoned island where they researched bringing prehistoric animals back to life, and for a long time the animals had free reign over the island after an "accident."
Alright, so it's very similar to Jurassic Park. What can I say? I love that movie.
Also, I wouldn't be completely opposed to our characters falling in love during their survival but as long as it's not centered on that.
One to three, even four paragraphs and literacy is a must.
Magic 10%
On very, very, rare occasions there may be unexplained, POSSIBLY supernatural events. Minor "environmental" magic. Perhaps implies the existence of a deity or supernatural entity. Or perhaps it's just tricks?
Technology 60%
Near future, perhaps cloning and genetic manipulation
Combat 30%
Distant war may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat will likely be summarized, not played out in detail.
Romance 40%
Romance is slightly desired, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

This sounds fun, I’m in
Jordan (played by PunkTown) Topic Starter

ragemachine wrote:
This sounds fun, I’m in

Great! Feel free to PM me whenever you feel like starting. We can discuss some things beforehand to make the start flow better.
Hi! Totally willing to give this a shot, but I suggest you take a look at my two female characters first. Just wanna make sure that my kinda characters would be allowed.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for retro to modern Sci-Fi rolep (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus