Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » An unknown adventure. (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Ozzymandias (played by TheUnwanted)

I’m going out on a limb here. But I want to be able to use my childish demon character, Ozzy more since I’ve only used him a tad bit. So I’m giving it free range on the type of roleplay. If you want to look in my characters and give him a quick look you can. And if you have an idea that you could create a story with him message me. I can do platonic relationship as well with him. Which I usually do but anything is fine. Just has to make sense. If you want to change him a bit to fit the story I’m down with that. I have a few ideas that’s involves him so if you are curious, message me and I can tell ya.

I want someone who is advanced literate or at least roleplay more than five paragraphs.
I use discord and I can role play here as well.
That’s about it! Sorry I’m pretty lazy at the moment.
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 40%
Unrest may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat may be summarized.
Romance 30%
Some romance is possible, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Hi I might be interested in this, you can pm me if you want so we can work something out
Hello and good day! I have taken a look at your character and have realized it could work quite well with my witch character (which at the time of me typing this, hasn’t been uploaded yet). If you’d like to try this out, send me a message!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » An unknown adventure. (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus