Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Spring Awakening Modern AU (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hi all. I'm full-on obsessed with the musical "Spring Awakening" right now (it happens to me, I can't help it) and I'm hoping some of you fine people out there are as well. Or at least, you know, are familiar enough with it to want to play. Or at the very, very least, intrigued by the idea of a bunch of repressed teens discovering themselves.

The musical (and the play it's based on) takes place in the 1890s, however. And I had a thought. How about a modern AU? So that's what's going to happen. It'll be set in an ultra-conservative boarding school out in the middle of nowhere and we're going to drop these kids there and see what happens. There might be some mature-ish themes (most likely) so I'd prefer players be at least 16.

I'm in the process of setting the game up right now and hashing out the details. It should be ready for play by Friday, at the latest.

Most of the canon characters are open (except Moritz here, and I'm reserving Georg for the time being) so if anyone is interested in reserving one or two of the kids, let me know. And if you have any questions, ask here or pm me, either is cool.

I think that's it for now.
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 10%
Small possibility of combat, usually brief and not detailed.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

*waves* henlo friend, plz to reserve Ilse for me and if you have a good image for me to use for her, lemme know. <3
ClockworkMouse Topic Starter

Ilse Neumann wrote:
    *waves* henlo friend, plz to reserve Ilse for me and if you have a good image for me to use for her, lemme know. <3

I shall do this thing! Both things, in fact!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Spring Awakening Modern AU (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus