Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » New and not to great

Hey everyone I am new and I am not sure how great I am going to be at this. I have friends who are on this site and I just wanted to see what it is like. So, if anyone is willing to try and role play with me, I will try not to let you down.
Kim Site Admin

Hi there Dancer! :) Welcome to the site. You say that you are new -- how new? Do you need pointers or do you have questions about how RP works? Or about how the site, works, for that matter! I'm sure we'd all be happy to help out. :)
id love to help you out! and i love to RP with anyone i can
Sundrop

Not so good? Rping is just like telling a story, only you take turns doing it with one other person. It's super easy, lemon sweetie!:D (looking for a rhyme...:|) If you want to rp with me, just slap the pm button! Welcome~
Dancermmk94 Topic Starter

Kim wrote:
Hi there Dancer! :) Welcome to the site. You say that you are new -- how new? Do you need pointers or do you have questions about how RP works? Or about how the site, works, for that matter! I'm sure we'd all be happy to help out. :)

Well I am as new as you can be. My friends and I tried to start a rp for fun but we stopped after everyone replied once. I can not remember why we stopped. I was so unsure about myself that I wrote my part of the story out like 4 times and had my friends who have had done this before check it for me every time! I am just a bit unsure about myself. I am hoping to get better as I go along and as for questions I think I am ok for right now. Thank you though! I am not sure how to start a rp with someone on the site. I do not know what I have to click or what not to click...
Yay you made an account!! <3 We stopped because everyone got too busy, I believe. I can't even remember who has the notebook anymore. XD

Don't worry, we can help you out! :) And if you and I can get together irl sometime soon then I can show you how things work in person, which might be a little easier.

p.s. Your part was fine, you shouldn't worry so much! :D
Welcome to RPR Dancermmk94! As you can see everyone here is really friendly! I think it's great enough that you want to improve you writing :)

If you want to RP with someone just check out their characters! If you see one you'd be interested in roleplaying with, you just PM them! Simple as that! :D Hope you're having lots of fun here!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » New and not to great

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus