Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for a Long Term RP (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hiya all!

I'm looking for some long term RP partners who are willing to get invested in creating stories with me. I love getting invested in my characters and really expanding on the world that they are in.

I prefer writing modern, modern fantasy, fantasy, and modern sci-fi. Romance is a must but will not be the sole focus on the roleplay. All my plot ideas are very open to change and I'm also completely open to your own ideas and prompts!

Generally, I prefer replies of at least 1-3 paragraphs but I love detail so I'm willing to go longer if that's your preference or what the story calls for at that point. I will always try to give you things to bounce off of to keep the story rolling and interesting. In terms of reply times, I'm very chill on the length of time it takes for a reply but if you're going to be gone for an extended amount of time, I'd appreciate if you'd let me know so that I know to keep the RP on my radar.

I'm still adding to my characters on here and am very open to creating new characters specific to our RP.

If you're interested or have any questions, just send me a message! Can't wait to get roleplaying with you guys!
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for a Long Term RP (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus