Skip to main content

Forums » Help » Dealing with Deleted Partners

Hi all,

I'm sure everyone out there has experienced this once or twice, and I'm looking for some advice on how to go forward.

I was, just yesterday, starting off a really wonderful RP idea with a new 1x1 partner. They seemed just as excited as I was, and I was under the impression that they were working on a response and would finish in the morning. However, when I logged on this morning, I discovered their profile deleted with no trace.

I understand that, often times, people simply have something come up and then can no longer RP, or for whatever reason their profile has been deleted by the site. Despite knowing that things happen, I'm still incredibly disappointed as I was very much looking forward to this RP.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to handle such things?

Thank you for all the help.
Honestly, this is a tougher situation especially since they are a new partner. If you have exhausted every means of contact you have with them I would say it's going to be nearly impossible to come into contact with them especially since this is a forum style website. You could try their friends if you know of any of them.

Your best bet would be trying to fill that writing plot with a similar one if possible? Perhaps put up an ad about that specific plot devise you guys had planned that way you can still experience/write it. Otherwise, patience may be your best bet as they could come back.

You are on: Forums » Help » Dealing with Deleted Partners

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus