Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » A Work In Progress (RP) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

An Android RP

'One Late afternoon while walking past an alleyway you notice something jerk quite suddenly, and it catches your eye. Deciding to go over to the suspicious mass that was laid out under the ground under a tarp. After hesitantly going over to investigate you discover what at first, appears to be a person under the plastic, unconscious. But upon realizing that a large part of his calf and small scraps of his face are missing, revealing shiny wires and a few small beeping buttons. You realize maybe this isn't just an ordinary person..'

In this RP, your character will find a young male android, deactivated in an alleyway and abandoned. Partly 'wounded', deciding to take this Android home, he later wakes up suddenly in the night.

This Android has had damage done to him, causing him to not remember certain things. Can you help restore his memory and maybe even help him make some friends?

(If you decide to roleplay, please write in at least five sentences)

PM me if interested!!
Magic 60%
Magic may be accepted as truth but is not common. It might be harnessed only by specific beings. Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones.
Technology 60%
Near future, perhaps cloning and genetic manipulation
Combat 40%
Unrest may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat may be summarized.
Romance 30%
Some romance is possible, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

I'm gonna offer my character here so there's no pressure to respond to a PM if she's not what youre looking for. She's a top of the force compact Droid designer/heiress to a public service robot manufacturer

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » A Work In Progress (RP) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus