Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Down to hell. [Platonic relationship] [M (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Greetings! I! I have this idea that involves a young demon whos around the age of 18, his name is Ozzy and his origin is Germany. He's extremely childish and can become quite sadistic, but overall he's a pretty interesting character.

So I have a few plot ideas involving your character being a demon or human, to say the least, so the first idea that I had was, that your character was once a well-known gang leader, cruel, harsh, cold. etc. "Mob boss" I should say. The gang that you have control of had recently found out that some small cash was stolen, by Ozzy. Of course, to you, that amount of money was little to nothing and could be made up in a single day, so you tell your gang to simply let the boy go.
With spite and hatred, the gang refused to let the boy go and tortures him for a solid couple of months before you found out.
When you finally come to the hideout that was given to you, you see the black-haired german boy's eyes torn out by one of your members.. You decide to put Ozzy out of his misery but gave him a permanent place alongside you in hell. Ozzy had actually gone to heaven and after a couple of centuries finally manage to get himself kicked out of heaven on purpose to go to hell, of course when he fell, he fell in your domain.
Now for the main plot of the story that is up to you and we can discuss!

So that first idea, I have more to add but that's a simple overview, I didn't want to control your character too much so you have room to change things and edit like how he found that the gang kept Ozzy and your backgrounds and stuff. Again it's all up to your creativity!

The second idea is that your character had come in before Ozzy's eyes were ripped out and had managed to actually save him, So the plot could be ozzy wanting to get revenge on the gang members that had tortured him for months. The part that I like is that perhaps Ozzy doesn't know much English, so there is that addition where we have a language conflict and etc.

SO that is just a small idea that I have been wanting to do, again we can change anything, we can do anything as long as that platonic relationship is still there ya know?
If you have ideas do tell!

Now For me

-I write in the third person!

-I usually roleplay past the 2000word limit on discord.
-About discord, I usually roleplay on there mostly.

-And last but not least. I have absolutely no limits! I can go as dark and as heartless as you want! But I don't want just fluff and happy and all. It kinda ruins the whole..idea of the plot.
-Anything else you want to know about me? Do ask!
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 60%
Near future, perhaps cloning and genetic manipulation
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 10%
Romantic themes are possible, but won't pan out. For example: unrequited love.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Hello

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Down to hell. [Platonic relationship] [M (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus