Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Blackmail is Sweeter than Revenge (MxM) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Elijah Lee Hansley (played anonymously)

Hello fellow people, I have another idea that I wanted to try out and thought it would be like a fire, wild and hot at the beginning, but simmer down gently at the end like a candle. But yeah, here’s the pitch for it! :3

For the last for years MC has always treated YC likes trash in the work place, he didn’t care what time of day or even over work hours, MC just didn’t ever like YC. Even if YC was the boss, YC couldn’t do anything about it since he was the hardest worker in the place and did as he was told he if he had a smart mouth. But that may all change when YC get a little bit more than just dirt on him, when YC tonight at a local gay stripclub are having a ‘special’ event with somebody named (We’ll pick it out together) and well it’s enough to blackmail them out of a job, but that’s YC decision on what to do next.

(I promise the actual starter is way bigger :3 )

I'm offering this for three of my characters, so you can pick what you would like :3
Elijah Palmer
Oliver Benara
Ollie Taz

Rules:

1. I'd appreciate if you are able to write at least 1 to 2 paragraph(s), I don't really do one-liners anymore for multiple reasons

2. When you have to leave or have lost motivation for the RP or have to leave for a few days, TELL ME, I will tell you if I have to go for longer than 3 days so I expect the same please and thank you

3. I enjoy a good RP but if you have rules for this, if you don't like certain things, tell me, I don't mind bending to satisfy you if you satisfy me by understanding that I have rules and things I just don't like!

Thank you for reading the rules and if you're interested in this rp

PM ME PLEASE! I'M DUMB AND WILL FORGET I MADE THIS EASILY SO PLEASE PM ME!!
Magic 20%
Plausible legends of ancient magic, but current magic is not common.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 20%
A peaceful setting, but with a chance for small fights and struggles to break out on a very small scale.
Romance 80%
Romance will be a major feature of this plot.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Elijah Lee Hansley (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Beep
Elijah Lee Hansley (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Moo

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Blackmail is Sweeter than Revenge (MxM) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus