Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Animal Crossing / The Office (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

So I had this idea that's supposed to be a sort of combination between Animal Crossing and The Office (U.S.). The idea is that Isabelle is the secretary (Pam), her boyfriend K.K. (Roy), Jim's just a human villager considering he's kinda meant to be the normal one, Tom Nook's the boss who thinks he's God's gift (Michael), maybe Lyle or Cyrus is Dwight, etc. I had this idea today and I think it would be something really cute and fun to mess around with, especially the whole Jim/Pam dynamic. I know it isn't much, but I'm sure it would be fun to build upon, nonetheless.

tumblr_myflfbCJrK1tnawkfo1_1280.png

I've decided to mark this RP as suitable for all ages, despite being okay with 18+ content. I'm not sure it has much of a place in this kind of RP.

I look forward to messages, ideas, and responses! Oh, also, I prefer using Discord. I usually respond quicker there.
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 20%
A peaceful setting, but with a chance for small fights and struggles to break out on a very small scale.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

ME! ME! PICK ME! I'LL DO IT! PICK ME

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Animal Crossing / The Office (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus