Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Advanced/Novella Romance - Pokemon (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hello Everyone,

I am looking for an advanced partner for a rather specific Pokemon inspired storyline that would have elements of Soulmate Romance, Identity as well as other concepts. For "Advanced" I am referring to players who can write 500 - 1250 Words per post and focus upon the details, descriptions and the other nuances of story writing. I am not looking for people who write endless actions simply in order to fill post limits, etc.

Setting:

In a secluded mountain valley that has few other Pokemon and travelers, there lives a male Mew (my character) who is in his adolescence and has never before encountered a female of any species to the best of his knowledge. One fateful day, a female Mew (your character) comes across their valley and encounters my character. It is affection at first sight for the both of them although the male is more clueless about those feelings, and a friendship is formed rapidly with the female knowing that this could be the only time she will ever again encounter another member of her kind; her opportunity to begin a family or whatever other intentions she has towards the friendship. My character would simply be enamored around her and wish to learn as much about her as possible, but would also treat her rather much like a boy as that is what he is used to doing.

In the first couple of posts we could flesh out their personalities and the relationship, until my character does something that upsets the female so much that she wishes he understood what it was like to be a girl, or understood girls better, or knew what it was like to be herself. In either of the cases, the wish is heard by a Jirachi sleeping under the mountain who grants the wish in the most unexpected of ways. It forever exchanges the two of their bodies, and for the duration of the story I would be playing the male inside of the female body, and you would be playing the female inside of the male body. ... From that point the friendship and romance could continue, albeit with some awkward moments that are bound to be happening throughout the progression of the story that could follow more slice of life or more of an adventurous theme depending on your ideas.

I am more than open to discussing the details and altering some, although the premise of two prospective soul-mates "Swapping Bodies" is the primary aspect that I would like to explore. Please send me a message if you are interested!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Advanced/Novella Romance - Pokemon (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus