Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » | BNHA | Shrouded Darkness (OPEN)

Sakumi Yuki (played by TheCreatureOfTheDark) Topic Starter

(Sakumi is still vibing, read my last post if you wanna know what she's doing rn, lol)
Justine 'Justice' Flame (played anonymously)

Brook ran into town as she looked back, no one was following her good "I need to change up this look she said as looked through the stores "I need to dye my hair cut it a bit, new style...everything..ugh this sucks" she sighed as she walked until she found the nearest barber's.

After awhile and handing the owner some money she left the building with short platinum blonde hair as she sighed quietly "I can make this look work actually" she chuckled as she looked at her phone and took a picture and posted it onto her social media, she had a huge following and she kept her...dark side hidden from them as she wrote in the caption 'New look, what do you guys think?' She wrote as she posted it and continued to a cloth shop.

Later on she left with new clothes in a bag as she found an alleyway "Here will be fine" she said running and changing her clothes, she grunted as she looked down wearing a white shirt and a baby blue denim jacket and a short black skirt as she left the alleyway and returned back to the school again "This'll get past them"
Sakumi Yuki (played by TheCreatureOfTheDark) Topic Starter

Brook wrote:
((Is anyone gonna respond to this anymore or what? I could continue of again if you guys would like ?))

I'm waiting on someone else besides you to say something. Tbh I think they may have died. I check this at least every other day so if someone does end up replying i'll start up again. I can also make new characters and play as those so you have something to do.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » | BNHA | Shrouded Darkness (OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus