Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Sonic The Hedgehog Roleplay? (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

MicahBlue

Hello!! I'm Micah, and I would love to roleplay Sonic The Hedgehog!

I prefer 1x1, and oc x canon. I have three ocs, Techna The Hedgehog, Sugar The Mouse, and Azure The Hedgebat.

Techna I have on my page.

Sugar The Mouse has two canons, one where she is a half demon (it from my friends very elaborate detailed AU) and then one where she's a normal mobian. I have some pictures of her I can send. She's a sweet mouse, who always wants to help everyone. She's also very excitable usually, though this is more to control her powers. See, the demons in this world, especially half ones, have very little control over their powers, especially when emotional, angry, depressed, etc. The only time she lets her guard down is around Shadow or Infinite depending on the roleplay, who would also be her crush.

Azure is a bit on the colder side, distant. He isn't too friendly, though he won't be exactly mean. His eyes are dark, charcoal, and his fur is a navy blue. He's missing part of his left ear because of an accident, so he is a bit hard of hearing. His wings are a bit too big, so he tends to be a bit clumsy if he holds them out. His crush would be Silver most likely. (He's a sona, and I'm gay as HELL for Silver so)

If you want to roleplay, reply or DM me! Or if you aren't into Sonic I have other fandoms in my about <3 Infinite spots by the way! (Yes that was intentional)

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Sonic The Hedgehog Roleplay? (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus