Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Heavy Baggage Business Project (MxM) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Ethan Taylor Pines (played anonymously)

YC and Ethan work under the same department and are both known as the best when it comes to working. But recently, Ethan's just been slacking in his work, not wanting to do much but sit and blankly look out the window, write in his journal, or sleep. So the CEO got the idea of getting the two of you together to try and finish a business project for the company and see if maybe YC could get him back in the swing of things instead of his usual depressed state. But it's so much deeper than just depression and maybe YC could help him some of the baggage that has him so entangled.

~:3(I promise the starter is longer than this):3~

I'd appreciate if you're able to write at least 1 to 2 paragraphs

I don't mind doing one-liners, but I can't really do much without detail to work with

Life usually comes and goes with me so, I may get out one to four replies, depending on if life is nice to me

PM ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, MY BRAIN HAS BEEN TRASH THESE PAST FEW MONTHS
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 30%
Distant war may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat will likely be summarized, not played out in detail.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

Details: adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

helloツ

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Heavy Baggage Business Project (MxM) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus