Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Flynn! (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hello beautiful people and characters, it is I NoOne back to throw out some of my ideas that (hopefully) get me some new RP friends! I hope you find one that interest you and know we can change the plot and who does what!

Here's some ideas for my beautiful Flynn!

Medieval Time period!

1-You had always been told that because you weren't fully human that you cant go into certain parts of the woods in fear the gods would strike you where you stood, today while hunting you chase a rabbit into one of the forbidden sections. Glancing around some you realize that you wont actually get killed for going into certain areas. You also learn the 'Gods' everyone fears is a 19 year old boy who can shape shift into powerful creatures.

2-Being a bounty hunter had always made sure you had some interesting cases, everything ranging from people with to much power to people who figured you out and tried to buy their way into living. Today you got a bounty for a male who was living inside one of the biggest houses with his older brother, honestly you didn't question it because it had always been said he was cold and unforgiving. That was until you saw him face to face and saw through your act.

"I know your here to kill me and honestly I don't care so I have a deal I wanna make with you, I give you a month of opportunities to kill me and when that months up if you haven't killed me you kill the guy who put the bounty on my head..."

If you don't feel like doing any of these but wanna still RP with any of my bois PM me and we can figure out something for us to do.

Until next time! -NoOne
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 20%
Iron age
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, concise post-length, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

LovelyBookworm

I'm not sure if I can fit any of my characters into one of those ideas, but I could make another character. I also have my own roleplay idea, it's called 'The Distants.' It's about these kids who are all part of the same family who have never met their extended family until now and no one knows why. I also have a 16 year old human girl named Roxy who I don't have a plot for yet.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Flynn! (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus