Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Eurydice Manor (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

It is said that there is a manor deep in the heart of nowhere, and in this manor is something that will grant you any wish that your heart desires. Many have come to seek out this said treasure of wishes but have not returned. Did they find what they were looking for? Or did their hearts lead them to a place of sorrow?
There is one question to ask: Who will be next?

If you know anything about Identity V, or IDV as many call it, you would first know that it is a kid-friendly Dead By Daylight, a 1-v-5 game! It's free on the phone and you can even play it on the computer if you're more comfortable with that, though there is a whole process that you would have to go through and I don't want to explain it all (because I'm not being paid to advertise). In the game, there are about 30 survivors and about 12 hunters, so there's a lot.

Anyways, I want to run an RP for IDV! This is just the interest check, sooo...
This RP will take place in the Eurydice Manor where a game of cat-and-mouse takes place. There will two wings, the survivor wing and the hunter wing. The only time the hunters and survivors can interact is during the game rounds when the hunter is hunting the survivors. The hunters and survivors can also talk through letters sent to each other.

In this RP, you can play as either a survivor or a hunter, canon or non-canon! All you have to do is make a character sheet! Simple!

If you would like to partake in this or have any questions, feel free to reply in the thread!

I will be taking at least 4 in the beginning, but anyone can join whenever they like once the game gets started!​
Magic 40%
Magic is rare. Some of the players might have it. There may be sages or other magical figures that could be sought out for tutelage.
Technology 40%
Industrial revolution
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played with a small group of players.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Eurydice Manor (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus