Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Aberration

The captain gives some displeased grunting and grumbling at Lazaras. "Capt'n will always be keepin' the same value, lad, bars or nay. Me Furner mi'ht be gone an' me crew too, but capt'n I be now an' I be tomorrow." She does lighten up quite a bit when she hears there's rum to be had. It had been a long trip and her throat was dry, then again, when is a pirate's throat not dry? She rubs her hands and grins, heading over to the man Lazaras indicated. Beeing the intruding person she is, she has no issue with trying to shove Inable aside a bit to get the scorpionman's attention.

"Ahoy bi' lad, I be hearin' ye got sum thin's worth 'avin'. I be wantin' ta have 'em" she folds her arms, eyeing Kultas up and down. "Now I be tellin' ye one thin'. I dun't care jest 'ow lon' ye be in 'ere ye not be gettin' any frisky stuff, I ain't no wench." She keeps glaring at Kultas for a few seconds before expression lightens up yet again. "'Xept fer tha' I be doin' anythin' ye want as lon' as ye be compensatin', aye?"
Dzevahira (played by f0x1nth3b0x)

The harpy was gingerly wiping her hands under her nose to clear it from blood. She was reluctant to then wipe the liquid off on what was left of her clothes, but she had no choice. When her face was clean, she shot the faun a glance of warning, as her eyes slid back to the guards posted outside her cell. She didn't want to clue them in that she had in fact gotten something from his brain. She looked back at the slyly to make sure they had not been intent on the conversation.

She gave the smallest of nods and hoped that he could understand her expression.
Inable (played by Minkja)

Looking around at the loud newcomer, Inable watched curiously as she was approached by Lazaras. He smiled a little at her as she started coming their way, though it was quickly replaced by a look of confusion at the indignity of being not only ignored but shoved as well. After stumbling a bit, for he really hadn't been expecting to be knocked around, he regained his composure (and balance), furrowing his brow. He stared at the ground, twiddling his claws and scratching at the floor with a few talons.
Kultas Frei (played anonymously) Topic Starter

"Intellect is a great asset, but one shouldn't bask in it too much. In this case, however, I expect you to help me devise a way to enable our escape, should what I have in mind not work." The scorpionman was saying these words to Inable when he was approached by a strange creature, then again strange was the norm in that place! He looked down at her with his eternal smile and apparent lack of eyes, trying to decipher the pirate's accent, which was again quite ironic since his own wasn't much better, as every 's' became a hiss, every 'r' became a gurgle and every 'k' became a click.

"I need nothing from you as we speak, but might later. As for now, let us leave the demon alone. He has work to do."
He looked about quietly before whistling to some near by guards attracting their attention.

"Hey! Which of you bozos wants to feed us? We're hungry!"

The guards looked at him slightly confused.

"Are you hallucinating you...thing? There's just you."

"Yes...just me...keep thinking that..."

He then lifted his tattooed arm out to his side as the tattoos seemed to tear away from his flesh leaving behind reddened skin of the same pattern.

"Let's go...Feed Tasogare!"

As he shouted the black flame tattoo quickly expanded and took on the shape Of a giant flaming black panther easily 25 foot tall and 35 foot long. It licked it's flaming black lips as it glared at the guards before rushing them as they scattered. He then looked to Kultas and nodded lightly as he disappeared behind a stack of barrels. As he disappeared, the great flaming beast chased guards at random. Some running. Others standing their ground only to be consumed into it's black flaming jowels.

She had gone back to quietly sulking after turning away from the faun. However, her guards soon became alarmed and ran from her door. She felt the pang of alarm herself as he heart seized. If the guards were in trouble, so was she... Looking around, her crest lifted and her feathers flattened to her body in fright.

The panther formed from seemingly nowhere from where she was sitting. Her heart leapt into her throat. She got to her claws and backed all the way back to the end of her cell.

((Where did everyone go!?))
They all ran from the giant flaming black panther. Heh.)

(True story >-> But seriously, sorry for not posting *has been super busy and sick and stuff irl*)

Inable nodded. Coming up with an escape plan couldn't be that hard, could it? He looked around the prison, easily locating the demon. He watched as Lazaras and the guards exchanged words. They didn't seem to be exchanging very many words. The young Jiri gasped as the panther materialized, watching as it ran here and there chasing down guards. On his home planet, this would be a life or death situation, the latter far more likely. The large feline creatures of his home had quite a taste for his species. If a male such as himself was caught alone with one, the only option to run, he wouldn't stand a chance unless a female swooped in to rescue him. So, naturally, the bird freaked.

After a few moments of paralyzed terror, panic clouded his mind. Eyes wide and fearful, Inable backed up quickly until he hit the closest wall. He frantically searched for something, anything, large enough to hide behind, hardly ever taking his eyes off the panther.
He obviously hadn't noticed its only targets were guards.
Olyn (played by Evilduckie227)

The faun nearly jumped out of his skin at the sight of the panther. The sudden shock caused a bushel of ferns and flowers to spontaneously grow around him, forming a sort of barrier of greenery. The plants spread out on the cold stone floor two feet in diameter with him in the center, and seemingly embarrassed by the sudden burst of foliage, Olyn dropped his head so that his hair covered his eyes.

After a few seconds (and a closer inspection at the panther), Olyn realized it's true nature, and by the looks of it, where it had actually came from. The faun was truly amazed by this display of magic and power; perhaps escape from this horrid place wasn't as impossible as he had thought.

The scorpion man watched, unflinching, as the panther was released, but once it was, he didn't lose any time. First, he looked around and saw Inable being overall a cowardly wimp, so he rushed over and using his only hand grabbed him by... the first body part that came into reach, really.

"Do not falter, Inable. Those who falter perish."

And with these words he dragged the Jiri towards the Harpy's cell, and once there, slammed the bars with his pincer in an attempt to draw Dzevahira's attention.

The Harpy's entire body flinched and her crest lfited straight up as she turned to see Kultas banging on her bars. She was entirely startled by this and thought for a moment that the scorpian was going to try and attack her for all of the "Strangelings" she'd exposed. But after her attention was given, it ceased it's banging. The harpy calmed slightly and shifted toward Kultas.

She got to her feet, but kept a save distance from the bars. "Can I... help you..?
He peeked around from behind the barrels and smirked lightly as a guard ran towards the very barrels he hid behind. As the guard neared them, he rammed his shoulder into the stack causing them to fall onto the guard. He then looked down at the fallen guard and smirked before reaching down and placing a hand on the guards head. A few moments later his body disappeared the the guard came too and started pushing barrels off of himself and stood. He then quietly looked about before dashing over to the cage by the rest.

"Ya know...This ain't a sit and chit chat time...I highly advise action now questions later..."

By the dual toned voice, it was clearly Lazaras within the guards body. Apparently he had taken possession of the guards body.

Meanwhile, the flaming black panther continued it's rampage.

The words Kultas spoke to him and being dragged away from his silly cowering seemed to bring him back to his senses. His leathery orange cheeks turned a deeper orange as he looked apologetically up at his friend. He peered into the Harpy's cell as the possessed guard joined them.

"You are wrong, demon. This is the time for conversing."

Those words were directed at the obviously possessed guard, but afterwards, those eight nigh-invisible eyes were locked upon the harpy. He was surprisingly calm; then again, he lacked facial expression for the lack of a face, per se.

"As much as we can help you. Tell us, why are you important for those who keep us here?" The necessary question, really. If she was so important, she could be the key to get them out.

She shuddered at the featureless face stared at her, awaiting and answer. She search from some sense of emotion from the creature, but found she could not find one. She straightened herself to answer.

"They force me to see things, about the others. To glean insight into their thoughts to search out others like ourselves." She got closer to the bars. "You must help me out of here, or more of our kinds will be found out and collected." She implored the insect man with her large, globe-like eyes.
He looked to the scorpion man and smirked a bit.

"I think I see where this is going..."

He then turned to the flaming panther and whistled.

"Cage! Open!"

He would then turn to the rest of them.

"Might wanna back up a little..."

He then looked to the harpy.

"All the way against the wall in your case."

Dzevahira stared sharply at the possessed guard, having no idea who he really was... But then the Panther beast responded to his calls...

The harpy's feather flattened against her skin as she moved from the Scorpion man and backed up against the further end of her cage. Her wings struggled for freedom, all of her feathers hardened to metal, trying to break the chains which bound her. The Panther frightened her like no other, similarly to Inable, she had a nameless fear seize her in regards to the beast.

"Please, keep it away from me..." Frantically, she swung her tail at the cage's bars, chipping small pieces off with each stroke.

((Bumping again :( ))

((waiting on the Duckie, unless you really really want me to post. Also, KULTAS IS NO INSECT MAN! HE IS AN ARACHNID MAN! D=))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Aberration

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus