Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Trick or Treat: The Monkey's Paw (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

JetStorm

This is something I am reading in my English class,and its a really interesting,i thought it would be an interesting topic for an rp.

So the plot is a man goes on a trip,he sees a sketchy trader,and notices he has...questionable items,like potions,dead rats,eyes in a jar,voodoo books,and a shrivelled up paw that used to belong to a monkey. The merchant tells the man that it has the power to grant wishes,but with each wish,there is a dangerous price to pay. The user can only have three wishes,and then that's it,no more until the monkey's paw is given to a different user.

Our characters live in a modern society,going about their daily lives(They're friends btw) and one day, a stranger knocks on their Dorm and hands them the monkey's paw. The stranger explained what it is and what its used for.

OR

The stranger can be another friend of our characters and we'll go from there.

(movie)
Magic 60%
Magic may be accepted as truth but is not common. It might be harnessed only by specific beings. Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 10%
Small possibility of combat, usually brief and not detailed.
Romance 40%
Romance is slightly desired, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Trick or Treat: The Monkey's Paw (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus