Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Zombie Apocalypse Rp anyone (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

i have a teen girl who has a happy go lucky personality , but she has a dark love for killing zombies and is an expert at survival. anyone wanna survive the end of the world with her
My character Amia can probably do this. She's a young girl as well, knows how to survive, but is far from happy-go-lucky :)

or you can go with Dave, but that might mean I'm asking a character from a friend to join (she plays Dave's Sister)

let me know what you think ^^
hiddensoul14 Topic Starter

oh if dave means we have an extra person then yea go with dave and his sister
pm'd her about it :)

kay kay :D
Hello everyone! ^^
Ricin (played by Inkliest)

Oi! Don't be forgettin' about yours truly! No zombie party is complete with out the noble and valia-*BRRRRRRRP* Ricin! My shotgun will be blasing those blasted b- I can't say that alliteration here. Anyways, Ricin is here, you are there, send Ricin a zombie head with a note if you're interested!

(BTW, I have done a bit of playing with Olthain before, you wont be disappointing in an RP with him. He is quite good at playing his characters and has them very well developed.)
Hidden, to clarify, Usagi is the one who plays Dave's sis :p

Gamers, thanks man xD

okay okay so , me , olthain , gamers and usagi so for zombie killers ready to go .. who wants to kick off the party
I will! I love to party! Oh...wait..you mean start the posting and etc? XDD Oops...um..I can do that if no one else can? ^^

It's not a party until I get to use my grenades! It would probably be better if we didn't start with that...
HRA

Any room for me in there? I got a few characters... :D

i don't mind if you join ... and usagi go ahead and start of you want
Go for it sis! xD
Skylar Anne Hansen (played by TheCourtJester)

Zombies! EEK! Gotta love these rps :D
HRA

Victory! :D
hey can i try and survive with ou guys!?!?! haha super late

Give me a moment.. I dropped my shot gun shells. I shall join the fray soon!
HRA

Well, pick them up, eh? XD

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Zombie Apocalypse Rp anyone (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus